Yellow Raisin Premium (Kismis)
Dried fruit is the most nutritious fruit in the world. It is a healthy and tasty food full of nutrients and health benefits. They usually have a dry complexion that makes them soft and supple, but they contain high iron, copper, and vitamins that can help prevent anemia and prevent cancer. Very tasty with high sugar and calories, good for our health when used correctly. It can even help break down food, raise iron levels, and strengthen your bones.
- Good for bone health – Boron is essential for bone formation and abundant in raisins. It’s also rich in calcium and micronutrients. Soaking raisins daily will help keep your bones healthy and strong.
- Boosts immunity – Raisins are high in vitamins B and C. These vitamins help to strengthen the immune system and make the body less prone to infections. In addition, the anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of raisins protect you from fever, infection, and many other illnesses.
- Helps manage blood pressure – Raisins are high in potassium, which can help balance salt levels in your body and regulate your blood pressure. They’re also a good source of antioxidants fiber, which can positively alter the biochemistry of blood vessels, making them firm, which in turn can lower blood pressure.
- Proteins, Fats, Carbohydrates, Fiber, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, and Vitamin C.
- First, taking vitamin C supplements is believed to slow down vision loss. Empirical studies have shown that vitamin C can help reduce your risk of cataracts, a condition that affects your eyesight and makes it difficult to see.
- Our Body stores 99% of our calcium in the bones and their structure and function. We get our calcium from dairy products, leafy green vegetables, and fortified foods.
There are no reviews yet.