Black Raisin (Kismis)
Raisins generally have a dry texture that makes them look simple and tender. Still, they’re high in iron, copper, and vitamins that can help prevent anemia and have anti-cancer properties. Black currant, which is naturally sweet and high in sugar and calories, is good for our health when consumed in moderation. Black currants can even help digest food, increase iron levels, and keep your bones strong. Nature Prime brings high-quality raisins with a sweet and fruity taste and a soft and chewy texture.
- Good for bone health – Boron is essential for bone formation and abundant in raisins. It’s also rich in calcium and micronutrients. Soaking raisins daily will help keep your bones healthy and strong.
- Boosts immunity – Raisins are high in vitamins B and C. These vitamins help to strengthen the immune system and make the body less prone to infections. In addition, the anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of raisins protect you from fever, infection, and many other illnesses.
- Helps manage blood pressure – Raisins are high in potassium, which can help balance salt levels in your body and regulate your blood pressure. They’re also a good source of antioxidants fiber, which can positively alter the biochemistry of blood vessels, making them firm, which in turn can lower blood pressure.
- Carbohydrates, Fiber, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, and Vitamin C.
- First, taking vitamin C supplements is believed to slow down vision loss. Empirical studies have shown that vitamin C can help reduce your risk of cataracts, a condition that affects your eyesight and makes it difficult to see.
- Our Body stores 99% of our calcium in the bones and their structure and function. We get our calcium from dairy products, leafy green vegetables, and fortified foods.