Rs.899 combo Offer
Dried fruits and nuts are popular among the daily snacks of choice Scientists have long made the health benefits of nuts a regular part of your diet. Your heart is essential to us, which is why we offer the best cholesterol-free almonds, trans fats, fiber, and an excellent source of vitamin E. These Combos contain almonds, pistachios, Kismis, Fig, Dry Amla, and Dates. The high potassium content of kiwi fruit promotes heart health and protects against reduced muscle mass. Kaima dates are beneficial for heart health as they contain B vitamins and magnesium, which help keep the heart rhythm going. Pista Protects your heart and blood vessels, Improves the immune system, Aids digestion, Lowers cholesterol, Improves eye health. Anti-inflammatory strengthens the immune system.
- Improves mental health – fight depression and improve mental health. Food reduces stress treats insomnia, anxiety, and depression. It also helps reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and strengthens the nervous system by preventing nerve damage.
- Maintains nerve health – Magnesium deficiency can lead to many health problems. This not only affects our nerve and bone function but also increases our blood pressure. Regular consumption of cashew nuts ensures a good magnesium balance and thus prevents migraines and body ache in general.
- Good for bone health – Boron is essential for bone formation and abundant in raisins. It’s also rich in calcium and micronutrients. Soaking raisins daily will help keep your bones healthy and strong.
- Slow Down the Aging Process – Pista is high in vitamins E and C; they’re good for your skin. Prevents the process of chronic UV aging. The copper in pistachios makes the skin more elastic and prevents wrinkles. The antioxidants it contains can protect you from oxidative stress that can damage body tissues and DNA.
- Protein, Fats, Carb, Fiber, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Copper, Zinc, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Riboflavin, Thiamine, and Vitamins.
- Our Body stores 99% of our calcium in the bones and their structure and function. We get our calcium from dairy products, leafy green vegetables, and fortified foods.
- protect cells from the damaging effects of free radicals caused by pollution, UV rays from the sun, cigarette smoke, and other environmental and intrinsic factors.
- Vitamin K is a group of fat-soluble vitamins involved in blood clotting, bone metabolism, and the regulation of blood calcium. The body needs vitamin K to produce prothrombin, a protein and clotting factor essential for blood clotting and bone metabolism.