These seeds contain Pumpkin Seed, Sunflower Seed, Watermelon seed, Chia Seed, and Basil Seed. Seeds provide healthy fats, proteins, fiber, potassium, magnesium, and zinc. It is also a rich source of essential fatty acids that help maintain healthy blood vessels. It’s high in magnesium, iron, and fiber, making it a healthy and crispy snack. Seeds are a rich source of zinc and antioxidants that boost the immune system. Boost Metabolism To Lose Weight They are high in tryptophan, so they help relieve insomnia symptoms. Seed oil is an excellent treatment for joint pain. Seeds can be your favorite food for clear and glowing skin. Nutrients can drive bacteria and germs out of cells and remove toxins from the body.
- Reduces cancer risk – Beta-sitosterol, the phytosterol found in sunflower seeds, helps prevent breast cancer. It inhibits the growth of cancer cells, reduces tumor size, and precludes the presence of powerful antioxidants in sunflower seeds, also reducing the risk of cancer.
- Builds Immunity – Pumpkin seeds are rich in zinc, an essential mineral for the immune system. Zinc helps boost immunity in the human body as it contributes to the formation of antibodies. Having enough zinc in the body allows wounds or injuries to heal quickly.
- Strengthening the hairs – Watermelon seeds are high in protein, iron, magnesium, zinc, and copper, improving the quality of your hair. These seeds help strengthen your hair and stimulate its growth. The manganese in the seeds prevents hair loss and damage.
- Good for Skin – Eating sunflower seeds keep our skin glowing. These seeds’ antibacterial and antifungal properties also prevent infection and help keep the skin clean oleic and linoleic acids in sunflower seeds help build collagen and elastin, which accelerate wound healing. It also prevents scarring.
- Protein, Fats, Carb, Fiber, Iron, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Niacin, and Vitamins.
- Antioxidants are substances that can protect your cells from free radicals that can play a role in heart disease, cancer, and other diseases.
- Zinc protects our body from infections, allergies, and invasive pathogens, prevents infections, and generally strengthens immunity.
- Regulates blood fluids and prevents hypotension. The body uses sodium to help maintain fluid levels. The fluid-sodium balance is essential for heart, liver, and kidney health.
There are no reviews yet.