Pumpkin seeds provide healthy fats, proteins, fiber, potassium, magnesium, and zinc. It is also a rich source of essential fatty acids that help maintain healthy blood vessels. It’s high in magnesium, iron, and fiber, making it a healthy and crispy snack. Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of zinc and antioxidants that boost the immune system. Boost Metabolism To Lose Weight They are high in tryptophan, so they help relieve insomnia symptoms. Pumpkin seed oil is an excellent treatment for joint pain.
- Improves Sleep – Pumpkin seeds are an excellent source of melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that regulates your sleep cycle and helps you fall asleep. With a modern lifestyle and working from home, getting a good night’s sleep becomes challenging. A dose of pumpkin seeds can solve this problem for you.
- Builds Immunity – Pumpkin seeds are rich in zinc, an essential mineral for the immune system. Zinc helps boost immunity in the human body as it contributes to the formation of antibodies. Having enough zinc in the body allows wounds or injuries to heal quickly.
- Protein, Fat, Carbohydrate, Fiber, Zinc, calcium, Iron, Sodium and Magnesium.
- Magnesium is a nutrient that has many functions in the body – it contributes to the regular operation of nerves and muscles, normal protein synthesis, and typical energy metabolism. It also helps reduce fatigue and maintain bone and mental function.
- Regulates blood fluids and prevents hypotension. The body uses sodium to help maintain fluid levels. The fluid-sodium balance is essential for heart, liver, and kidney health.