Dry Strawberry without Sugar Coated
strawberries are high in vitamins, minerals, fiber, and compounds with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. As part of a nutritious diet, it can help prevent various diseases. Strawberries are the “fruit queen” in Asian countries because they are packed with health benefits. Sweet and slightly tart berries are high in antioxidants and do not raise blood sugar as quickly, making them an ideal choice for people with diabetes and a safe and tasty addition to any diet.
- Cardiovascular Diseases – The high polyphenol content in strawberries can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by preventing platelet aggregation and lowering blood pressure through anti-inflammatory mechanisms.
- Stroke – The antioxidants quercetin and anthocyanins found in strawberries effectively reduce the formation of blood clots associated with stroke.
- Constipation – Eating high-fiber foods like strawberries helps maintain regular bowel movements.
- strawberries contain a complete set of nutrients such as fiber, vitamin C, iron, calcium, potassium, antioxidants, vitamin A, phosphorus, and magnesium
- rich in potassium can help lower blood pressure and water retention, protect against strokes, and prevent osteoporosis and kidney stones.
- it contributes to the normal function of nerves and muscles, normal protein synthesis, and typical energy metabolism. It also helps reduce fatigue and maintain bone and mental function.
There are no reviews yet.