Sunflower seeds are rich in fiber, which keep the stomach full, facilitate digestion, and reduce the pain of extreme hunger. Vitamin B1 (thiamine extract) and electrolytes in sunflower seeds can produce enough energy in the body in an agile manner. . We all fight for beautiful skin. Sunflower seeds can be your favorite food for clear and glowing skin. Nutrients can drive bacteria and germs out of cells and remove toxins from the body.
- Immunity Booster – The immune-boosting effect of sunflower seeds is based on the presence of vitamin E, zinc, and selenium. Selenium reduces inflammation and strengthens immunity. It also helps reduce oxidative stress from free radicals.
- Reduces cancer risk – Beta-sitosterol, the phytosterol found in sunflower seeds, helps prevent breast cancer. It inhibits the growth of cancer cells, reduces tumor size, and precludes the presence of powerful antioxidants in sunflower seeds, also reducing the risk of cancer.
- Good for Skin – Eating sunflower seeds keep our skin glowing. These seeds’ antibacterial and antifungal properties also prevent infection and help keep the skin clean oleic and linoleic acids in sunflower seeds help build collagen and elastin, which accelerate wound healing. It also prevents scarring.
- Protein, Fat, Carbs, Fiber, Vitamin E, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic acid, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Vitamin E stimulates the immune response and prevents many infectious diseases. It’s also a powerful antioxidant and prevents free radical damage to healthy cells in the body.
- Zinc protects our body from infections, allergies, and invasive pathogens, prevents infections, and generally strengthens immunity.