Dry Kiwi without Sugar Coat
Dried kiwi strengthen the immune system. Kiwi is a powerful source of antioxidants that help boost the immune system and prevent respiratory diseases such as asthma. While fiber aids digestion, lutein and zeaxanthin in kiwi fruit improve your eyesight. A vitamin C reservoir is twice as much as an orange, and this pack helps prevent constipation and irritable bowel syndrome. The high potassium content of kiwi fruit promotes heart health and protects against reduced muscle mass. This snack has been made healthier and better packed with nitrogen to keep the contents fresh.
- Cell regeneration – The high vitamin E content in dried kiwi fruit keeps the skin hydrated and is used to rejuvenate skin cells and rejuvenate the skin.
- Hair Blanching – The high copper content in dried kiwi preserves the natural hair color and prevents premature graying of the hair.
- Boosts the immune system – Kiwi is nutritious and high in vitamin C. Just one cup of kiwi provides about 273 percent of the recommended daily value. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for strengthening the immune system to prevent disease.
- Kiwi contains a complete set of nutrients such as fiber, vitamin C, folic acid, copper, potassium, antioxidants, vitamin E, and vitamin K.
- Antioxidants are substances that can protect your cells from free radicals that can play a role in heart disease, cancer, and other diseases.
- There is no doubt that vitamin C is good for boosting your immune system.
- Increasing collagen production through wound healing, skin, bone, and gum care to general energy generation.
There are no reviews yet.