The nuts combo contains almonds, pistachios, cashews. Nuts are excellent taste, but it’s not just their taste that makes them popular. Scientists have long made the health benefits of nuts a regular part of your diet. Your heart is essential to us, which is why we offer the best cholesterol-free almonds, trans fats, fiber, and an excellent source of vitamin E.Cashews can help regulate blood pressure and lower cholesterol, which is good for heart health are high in fiber and low in sugar, ideal for people with diabetes. Pista Protects your heart and blood vessels, Improves the immune system, Aids digestion, Lowers cholesterol, Improves eye health. Anti-inflammatory strengthens the immune system.
- Rich in antioxidants – Rich in protective plant substances, the so-called polyphenols. These compounds have antioxidant protective properties, which means that they prevent oxygen from reacting with other chemicals and damaging cells and tissues, making them the key to oxidative therapy.
- Suitable for the gut – Consuming cashew nuts daily can relieve stomach discomfort and aid digestion of food. To have a happy stomach, eat 5-10 cashews every day.
- Improves skin health – helps cleanse your skin as they are high in vitamin C, antioxidants, etc., and their oil is widely used in many beauty products to treat acne and the early signs of aging.
- Strengthening the hairs – Nuts are high in protein, iron, magnesium, zinc, and copper, improving the quality of your hair. This helps improve your hair and stimulates its growth.
- Protein, Fats, Carb, Fiber, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Copper, Zinc, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Riboflavin, Thiamine, and Vitamins.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from the damaging effects of free radicals caused by pollution, UV rays from the sun, cigarette smoke, and other environmental and intrinsic factors.
- Almonds contain soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber can help lower bad LDL cholesterol and control blood sugar levels. Insoluble fiber adds bulk to your diet, which helps move substances around your digestive system.
- Magnesium is a nutrient that has many functions in the body – it contributes to the regular operation of nerves and muscles, normal protein synthesis, and typical energy metabolism.