Dates The sweet fruit of the date palm is popular all over the world as wonderful food. This fruit is rich in essential nutrients, vitamins, and fiber that have many health benefits for the human body and brain. There are more than 600 types of dates in different shapes and flavors, but Ajwa dates are very diverse around the world. Ajwa dates are a famous type of date that grows exclusively in Medina, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Improves mental health – fight depression and improve mental health. Food reduces stress, treats insomnia, anxiety, and depression. It also helps reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and strengthens the nervous system by preventing nerve damage.
- Improve bone health – Consuming dates regularly is one of the ways to increase your calcium and phosphorus intake. If you want to control your osteoporosis, you can include this data in your diet to take preventative measures against weak bones and their problems.
- Help prevent cancer – dates are rich in antioxidants and other essential nutrients that help with oxidative cell damage and attack free radicals that regulate cell division in the body.
- protein, Fat, Carbs, sodium, Fibre, Potassium, Zinc, Calcium, and Vitamins.
- Our Body stores 99% of our calcium in the bones and their structure and function. We get our calcium from dairy products, leafy green vegetables, and fortified foods.
- Regulates blood fluids and prevents hypotension. The body uses sodium to help maintain fluid levels. The fluid-sodium balance is essential for heart, liver, and kidney health.