Rs.499 combo Offer
These Combos contain almonds, pistachios, Kismis, Fig, and Dates. Dried fruits and nuts are popular among the daily snacks of choice Scientists have long made the health benefits of nuts a regular part of your diet. Your heart is essential to us, which is why we offer the best cholesterol-free almonds, trans fats, fiber, and an excellent source of vitamin E.Kaima dates are beneficial for heart health as they contain B vitamins, and magnesium, which help keep the heart rhythm going Pista Protects your heart and blood vessels, Improves the immune system, Aids digestion, Lowers cholesterol, Improves eye health. Anti-inflammatory strengthens the immune system.
- Improves mental health – fight depression and improve mental health. Food reduces stress treats insomnia, anxiety, and depression. It also helps reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and strengthens the nervous system by preventing nerve damage.
- Rich in antioxidants – Rich in protective plant substances, the so-called polyphenols. These compounds have antioxidant protective properties, which means that they prevent oxygen from reacting with other chemicals and damaging cells and tissues, making them the key to oxidative therapy.
- Good for bone health – Boron is essential for bone formation and abundant in raisins. It’s also rich in calcium and micronutrients. Soaking raisins daily will help keep your bones healthy and strong.
- Good for Skin – Eating sunflower seeds keep our skin glowing. These seeds’ antibacterial and antifungal properties also prevent infection and help keep the skin clean oleic and linoleic acids in sunflower seeds help build collagen and elastin, which accelerate wound healing. It also prevents scarring.
- Protein, Fats, Carb, Fiber, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Copper, Zinc, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Riboflavin, Thiamine, and Vitamins.
- Antioxidants are substances that can protect your cells from free radicals that can play a role in heart disease, cancer, and other diseases.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from the damaging effects of free radicals caused by pollution, UV rays from the sun, cigarette smoke, and other environmental and intrinsic factors.
- Manganese helps the body build connective tissue, bones, blood-clotting agents. Mangane Was necessary for normal brain and nerve function.