Rs.699 combo Offer
These Combos contain almonds, pistachios, Kismis, Fig, Dry Amla, Cashew, Dry Kiwi, and Dates. Dried fruits and nuts are popular among the daily snacks of choice Scientists have long made the health benefits of nuts a regular part of your diet. Your heart is essential to us, which is why we offer the best cholesterol-free almonds, trans fats, fiber, and an excellent source of vitamin E. The high potassium content of kiwi fruit promotes heart health and protects against reduced muscle mass. Kaima dates are beneficial for heart health as they contain B vitamins and magnesium, which help keep the heart rhythm going. Pista Protects your heart and blood vessels, Improves the immune system, Aids digestion, Lowers cholesterol, Improves eye health. Anti-inflammatory strengthens the immune system.
- Improves mental health – fight depression and improve mental health. Food reduces stress treats insomnia, anxiety, and depression. It also helps reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and strengthens the nervous system by preventing nerve damage.
- Boosts the immune system – Kiwi is nutritious and high in vitamin C. Just one cup of kiwi provides about 273 percent of the recommended daily value. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for strengthening the immune system to prevent disease.
- Good for bone health – Boron is essential for bone formation and abundant in raisins. It’s also rich in calcium and micronutrients. Soaking raisins daily will help keep your bones healthy and strong.
- Good for Skin – Eating sunflower seeds keep our skin glowing. These seeds’ antibacterial and antifungal properties also prevent infection and help keep the skin clean oleic and linoleic acids in sunflower seeds help build collagen and elastin, which accelerate wound healing. It also prevents scarring.
- Protein, Fats, Carb, Fiber, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Copper, Zinc, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Riboflavin, Thiamine, and Vitamins.
- Antioxidants are substances that can protect your cells from free radicals that can play a role in heart disease, cancer, and other diseases.
- protect cells from the damaging effects of free radicals caused by pollution, UV rays from the sun, cigarette smoke, and other environmental and intrinsic factors.
- There is no doubt that vitamin C is good for boosting your immune system.
- Increasing collagen production through wound healing, skin, bone, and gum care to general energy generation.