Almonds are among the healthiest and most versatile nuts, known for their many nutritional benefits and culinary uses. They are small plants made of fiber, protein, vitamin E, antioxidants, and minerals. You can soak them, grill them, eat cereal, salads, and yogurt, or eat them raw! They are delicious in every way. Your heart is essential to us, which is why we offer the best cholesterol-free almonds, trans fats, fiber, and an excellent source of vitamin E.
Our almonds are a great way to add flavor and texture to your favorite recipes and are great for snacks. Every high-quality and carefully arranged almond bean makes your breakfast healthy. The possibilities are endless. Each refill is a submerged nitrogen booster to help maintain freshness and natural flavor.
- An Excellent Source of Antioxidants – Almonds are high in antioxidants that help reduce the effects of cell oxidation, reducing the risk of disease.
- Great for controlling blood sugar – Almonds are high in magnesium, an essential mineral in regulating blood sugar.
- Good for Heart Health – Almonds are good for lowering (bad) cholesterol, which improves heart health.
- Vitamin E, Monounsaturated Fats, Fibers, Biotin, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Copper, Phytonutrients, specifically flavonoids, plant sterols, phenolic acids.
- One serving of almonds is equivalent to one ounce, about 23 almonds or cups. One ounce provides approximately 165 calories, 6 grams of protein, 14 grams of fat (80% monounsaturated, 15% polyunsaturated, and 5% saturated), 6 grams of carbohydrates, and 3 grams of fiber.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from the damaging effects of free radicals, caused by pollution, UV rays from the sun, cigarette smoke, and other environmental and intrinsic factors.
- Almonds contain soluble and insoluble fiber. Insoluble fiber adds bulk to your diet, which helps move substances around your digestive system. Soluble fiber can help lower bad LDL cholesterol and control blood sugar levels.
- Magnesium is a nutrient that has many functions in the body – it contributes to the normal function of nerves and muscles, normal protein synthesis, and normal energy metabolism. It also helps reduce fatigue and maintain bone and mental function
- Consistency is important. You should eat a minimum of 10 Almonds daily in your food plan. Eating 100-gram almond for one day and leaving it for a few days won’t improve your health.
- You can mix it with pure cow milk and drink it before you go to bed.
- You can eat Almonds after one hour from finishing your breakfast.
- Almonds and Cashew in Milk will give you a high amount of Calcium and Energy.
- Almonds slice with Fruit salad is also great.
This is my first time viewing the Jumbo Almonds in Hand. Yes they are Big in size and taste is good.
New, great size and taste. I will buy once more.
My mom is diabetic and she has been encouraged to have four doused almonds regular. These are of good quality, large in size and taste incredible
New and huge estimated almonds. Exceptionally content with buy
Incredible item, worth cash, delivery was fast. The size of almonds was great size.
I’ve utilized it previously. Extraordinary item with perfect pressing. Nature of the item is extraordinary.