Red Chilli Cashew
Whole Grade Cashew contains the highest quality cashew nuts. This Cashew is called the pure white standard and is an all-over, pale white ivory with minimal dark or brown spots. An Excellent Source of Antioxidants Cashews are high in polyphenols and carotenoids and are suitable for heart health; Cashews can help regulate blood pressure and lower cholesterol, which is good for heart health are high in fiber and low in sugar, ideal for people with diabetes. High fiber and low sugar can help regulate blood sugar levels and reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Maintains nerve health – Magnesium deficiency can lead to many health problems. This not only affects our nerve and bone function but also increases our blood pressure. Regular consumption of cashew nuts ensures a good magnesium balance and thus prevents migraines and body ache in general.
- Suitable for the gut – Consuming cashew nuts daily can relieve stomach discomfort and aid digestion of food. To have a happy stomach, eat 5-10 cashews every day.
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases – cashews contain healthy fats. It is cholesterol-free and also provides essential nutrients for improving heart function.
- Carbohydrate, Protein, Fat, Sugar
- Iron, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Sodium, Thiamin, Niacin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B-6, Pantothenic acid, Choline, Lutein + zeaxanthin, Vitamin K.
- Source of vitamin A.
- Fight colds and flu.
- Provides detoxifying support.
- It stimulates metabolism.
- Helps digestion.
- It supports weight loss.
- Relieves the pain of migraine.
- Relieves joint and nerve pains.
- It works as an anti-irritant.
- Prevents the formation of blood clots.
- Treat psoriasis.
- It prevents allergy.
- Possible anti-cancer agent.
- Antifungal properties.