Almonds are among the healthiest and most versatile nuts, known for their many nutritional benefits and culinary uses. They are small plants made of fiber, protein, vitamin E, antioxidants, and minerals. You can soak them, grill them, eat cereal, salads, and yogurt, or eat them raw! They are delicious in every way. Your heart is essential to us, which is why we offer the best cholesterol-free almonds, trans fats, fiber, and an excellent source of vitamin E.
Our almonds are a great way to add flavor and texture to your favorite recipes and are great for snacks. Every high-quality and carefully arranged almond bean makes your breakfast healthy. The possibilities are endless. Each refill is a submerged nitrogen booster to help maintain freshness and natural flavor.
- An Excellent Source of Antioxidants – Almonds are high in antioxidants that help reduce the effects of cell oxidation, reducing the risk of disease.
- Great for controlling blood sugar – Almonds are high in magnesium, an essential mineral in regulating blood sugar.
- Good for Heart Health – Almonds are good for lowering (bad) cholesterol, which improves heart health.
- Vitamin E, Monounsaturated Fats, Fibers, Biotin, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Copper, Phytonutrients, specifically flavonoids, plant sterols, phenolic acids.
- One serving of almonds is equivalent to one ounce, about 23 almonds or cups. One ounce provides approximately 165 calories, 6 grams of protein, 14 grams of fat (80% monounsaturated, 15% polyunsaturated, and 5% saturated), 6 grams of carbohydrates, and 3 grams of fiber.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from the damaging effects of free radicals, caused by pollution, UV rays from the sun, cigarette smoke, and other environmental and intrinsic factors.
- Almonds contain soluble and insoluble fiber. Insoluble fiber adds bulk to your diet, which helps move substances around your digestive system. Soluble fiber can help lower bad LDL cholesterol and control blood sugar levels.
- Magnesium is a nutrient that has many functions in the body – it contributes to the normal function of nerves and muscles, normal protein synthesis, and normal energy metabolism. It also helps reduce fatigue and maintain bone and mental function
- Consistency is important. You should eat a minimum of 10 Almonds daily in your food plan. Eating 100-gram almond for one day and leaving it for a few days won’t improve your health.
- You can mix it with pure cow milk and drink it before you go to bed.
- You can eat Almonds after one hour from finishing your breakfast.
- Almonds and Cashew in Milk will give you a high amount of Calcium and Energy.
- Almonds slice with Fruit salad is also great.
Compare with some leading e-commerce sites, Here I get Fresh Almonds. Had the worst experience with other sites. I will keep shopping here. Good.
Big Almonds. Thank You.
Great product…. fresher
I consistently take almonds for a long time. I think that they are great.
Excellent quality almond at sensible rate. Taste like California almond. Douse it short-term in water prior to eating them
Sensible cost and great quality almond, perfectly stuffed.
Quality is great and pleasant almonds you can take the plunge
Almonds look new and taste great. Bundling was likewise incredible. Content with this item.
Almonds are new and crunchy. Great quality. Great pressing and speedy conveyance.
More than assumption ..minimal expense with best nature of almonds ..thanx..
Worth purchasing once more
A decent item that I have bought more than once. It is hygeinically stuffed for longer time span of usability.
Excellent almond nuts. Completely fulfilled. Appreciate eating quality nuts.
Almonds are of good quality and bundling is additionally done conveniently.
Adored the quality. ..
Very much bundled, great quality Almonds. Will purchase once more.
Great quality and great pressing, cost is additionally sensible
I like the badam. I used to eat every day barely any Badam as it is really great for diabetic patients.